Thursday, September 6, 2012

Beginnings, something new from something old.

Ok..figured I'd try my hand at this blogging thing. I'm not blog-savvy so bear with me.

This blog will be kind of erratic, opinionated, incoherent to people of varying views and possibly even offensive to some. This is how I roll. I make no excuses for who I am or the direction I'm heading in. The world around us is in constant flux. This is one man's take on that flux. I'm sure I'll repost many opinions from other people and I'll try to give credit where credit is due.

Above all, THIS IS MY OPINION. We all have a view and this medium gives us a chance to share it. No doubt my posts will be of a political nature, recreational at times and hopefully entertaining!

Welcome to The Ramblings of an Incurable Idiosyncratic!